Bulk Lift encourages our employees and partners to join in community efforts.
Many of our employees and partners have organizations that they support due to how those organizations or the needs they address have impacted the lives of their families and friends.
Bulk Lift supports its employees in their drive to help by offering a matching program for financial donations and allows employees to donate their time and talents:
- American Heart Association
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Association
- Children Memorial Hospital
- Breast Cancer Research Foundation
The items we consider when choosing which charities to support are:
- Employee Involvement: If the members of our team are involved in some way, whether that be with their time, talents, or treasure.
- Community: The charity must support either our local community or a global community in which one of our facilities is located.
- Effective: Bulk Lift focuses on charities that help people help themselves, focusing on long-term results over short-term benefits.
- Moral: The charities must be grounded firmly in moral principles.
If you have a charity you would like us to consider supporting, please contact us today.