Serving Up a Cleaner Solution!
As with all Bulk Lift International FIBC contaminant-free bags, manufacturing is of the highest standard to ensure that products begin clean and arrive clean through numerous documented methods of control.
FIBC’s are GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001 and AIB certified. An allergen policy and a cleaning/hygiene/sanitation program are maintained throughout the facility and in relation to employee hygiene. FIFO is utilized and neither raw materials nor bags are allowed to touch the floor. Quality and cleanliness are verified via a strict inspection process, preventive maintenance program and facility security.
Procedures in place while packing, prior to shipping and during loading prevent contamination and ensure the integrity of FIBC’s.
Utilizing this process bags are:
- Inflated and inspected over lighted tables, and if necessary, vacuumed using a stainless steel hose.
- Heat-sealed, thereby 100% free of frayed edges, loose threads and tapes.
- Identified by the “clean bag” label.
- Clean Pack bags display light blue work orders – a visual aid for the manufacturing facility.
- Additional protection is also available with production in a class 100,000 cleanroom.
Want Even More Clean?
Bulk Lift’s Hygienic Bags are produced under Class 10000 Clean Room certification. This option is designed for the food and pharmaceutical industries and customized to meet the strictest of specifications, ensuring that FIBC’s are free of foreign contaminants.