We’re dedicated to one simple pledge: delivering the Right Bag, On Time™!
The Right Bag, On Time Formula
Step 1: Define the Right Bag
- Packaging technicians inspect and validate your bulk bag specifications.
- We provide a sample matching your bulk bag specs.
- Production controls ensure your bulk bags match the approved sample.
- We apply over 30 years of manufacturing experience to produce the highest quality bulk bags, FIBCs, totes, bulk packaging and bulk shipping products in the industry!
Step 2: Deliver It On Time, Every Time!
- Bulk Lift has manufacturing facilities on three continents for large capacity production.
- We match your bulk bag, FIBC or totes order to the facilities that will best provide you on-time delivery at competitive costs.
- We always reserve excess capacity for Quick Response Manufacturing, for when you need bulk bag, FIBC or totes orders delivered in days.
Step 3: Continuous Improvement
- Bulk Lift strives for a Six Sigma rating in bulk bag quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
- We work to reduce your Total Packaging Costs (see graphic above) by addressing bulk bag set-up time, fill time, discharge time (even at your customer’s location), stackability, storage and warehouse, and aesthetics and appeal.
- At Bulk Lift, total customer satisfaction is not a concept, but the way we work.