We provide global sales and service for our bulk packaging and shipping products through our North American and global manufacturing and warehouse facilities. We hire the best in the industry and train them via our Bulk Lift University program to ensure our customers receive top-level support.
When you do business with us, our design and engineering team will help your team create custom FBIC designs and explore product innovations. Our Six Sigma-trained quality control team will develop processes to solve your concerns. You’ll also be supported by a logistics team to help your company identify cost-saving opportunities. Our outside and inside sales teams stand ready to deliver quality customer service or arrange on-site visits. They are just a phone call or email away.
Define The Right Bag
- Our packaging technicians inspect and validate your bulk bag specifications
- We provide a sample to match your bulk bag specs
- Production controls help to ensure your bulk bags match the approved sample
- We then apply over 30 years of manufacturing experience to produce the highest quality bulk bags, FIBCs, totes, bulk packaging and bulk shipping products in the industry
Deliver It On Time, Every Time.
- We have manufacturing facilities on three continents for large capacity production
- This enables us to match your bulk bag, FIBC or totes order to the facilities that will best provide on-time delivery at competitive costs
- We always reserve excess capacity for quick response manufacturing—when you need a bulk bag, FIBC or totes order delivered in days
- We strive for a Six Sigma rating in bulk bag quality, delivery and customer satisfaction
- We work to reduce your total packaging costs by addressing bulk bag setup time, fill time, discharge time, stackability, storage and warehouse, aesthetics and appeal
From the beginning, Bulk Lift International has used innovative technologies to develop customized bulk bags to help reduce a company’s total packaging costs.
The Bulk Bag Revolution
Bulk Lift co-founder Peter Nattrass developed the first bulk bag in 1972, and Bulk Lift International was founded a few years later in 1978.
The flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) proved to be an important shipping and storage innovation for industries worldwide. Because FIBCs can be custom designed according to each client’s specific needs, users gain a competitive edge by cutting costs and increasing productivity.
Since our inception, we have manufactured and sold over 40 million bulk bags worldwide.
Progress Driven by Innovation
The 1980s saw swift progress for Bulk Lift International, as vertical integration of fabric to FIBC was developed. We also pioneered the production of Crohmiq® Electrostatic Type D bulk bags, which meet all IEC standards.
Bulk Lift also became a founding member of the Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container Association (FIBCA).
Responding to growing demand in the 1990s, Bulk Lift International broadened both its US and international capabilities. Our advanced sewing design and patented construction techniques were not only aesthetically superior, but quickly became the long-lasting bulk bag to depend on.
Over the past three decades, Bulk Lift International has opened operations in Mexico, India and China. With the largest production facility in North America, we continue to expand manufacturing while retaining local stocking services to guarantee superior on-time performance through our quick response manufacturing process.
That, coupled with our total packaging solutions from one to 4,000 pounds, enables us to provide our clients with The Right Bag On Time®.