Bulk Bag FIBC Liner Styles
Form-Fit FIBC Liners
Our Form-Fit liners are designed to take the exact shape of the FIBC, including spouts for inlet/outlet. The unitary design allows for ease of use and improved functionality.
- Improved filling and discharge of product
- Easier setup for operations with permanently-affixed liners helping eliminate damage
- Sanitary and high-hygiene applications can have sealed spouts to help eliminate contamination
- Custom features available, including oxygen/moisture barrier, anti-static properties, chemical resistance, valves and high temperature resistance
Lay-Flat FIBC Liners
These are cylindrical polyethylene liners without spouts. A standard lay-flat liner is open at the top and sealed at the bottom.
Hygienic FIBC Liners
To meet your high-hygiene standards, particularly in food and pharmaceutical applications, any style of FIBC liner (form-fit or lay-flat) can be produced in our facility to meet ISO 7/Class 100,000 Clean Room air quality standards.
Additional Liner Offerings
Bulk Lift also has the ability to manufacture large box and gaylord liners. We can tune these to meet your specific needs while meeting high standards for food grade and pharmaceutical grade applications.
Hopper Liners/Vessel Liners
Tired of cleaning out hopper bins and losing precious production time for cleanouts? Hopper and vessel liners offer an easy, sanitary solution. Use of hopper liners improves uptime, decreases contamination risk, and lowers your overall operational cost.
Custom and drum liners sized to fit your application are available. Let us be your one-stop shop for liners — protecting your product is what we do best.
Our container liners (aka dry bulk container liners or DBCs) will help you reduce your total packaging costs. They help protect your product from contamination and leakage during shipping, storage and processing—and disposal of our liners is clean, safe and easy.
Liners are available with various options to accommodate your specific needs:
- Form-fitted to your container
- Fabric providing oxygen and moisture barrier
- Material with anti-static qualities
- Chemical-resistant fabric
- FDA-approved material
- High strength
- FIBC liners
We’ll collaborate with your team to develop a performance profile to fit your needs and design bags to those exact specifications.
- Paint Pigments
- Food Ingredients
- Paint Pigment
- Expandable Polystyrene