As with all Bulk Lift International FIBC contaminant-free bags, manufacturing is of the highest standard to ensure that products begin clean and arrive clean through numerous documented methods of control.
Click here to view a video about Clean Pack FIBCs
FIBCs are GMP, HACCP, ISO 9001, Kosher and BRC certified. An allergen policy and a cleaning/hygiene/sanitation program are maintained throughout the facility and in relation to employee hygiene. FIFO is utilized and neither raw materials nor bags are allowed to touch the floor. Quality and cleanliness are verified via a strict inspection process, preventive maintenance program and facility security.
Procedures in place while packing, prior to shipping and during loading prevent contamination and ensure the integrity of FIBCs.
Utilizing this process bags are:
- Inflated and inspected over lighted tables, and if necessary, vacuumed using a stainless steel hose.
- Heat-sealed, thereby 100% free of frayed edges, loose threads and tapes.
- Identified by the “clean bag” label.
- Clean Pack FIBCs display light blue work orders – a visual aid for the manufacturing facility.
- Additional protection is also available with production in a Clean Pack Manufacturing cell.
- Uses green, twisted thread to reduce potential for fraying and to stand out more clearly when compared to standard FIBCs in a warehouse/container.