Bulk Lift can customize your Type C or Crohmiq® Type D FIBC. We’ll start with a Performance Profile to determine your company’s needs and design it to your specifications.
Bulk Lift was the original convertor of Crohmiq Type D FIBCs, is a premier licensed manufacturer of Crohmiq Type D fabric, and maintains the largest global marketshare for Type D FIBCs.
Crohmiq static protective fabric for Type D FIBCs is designed and engineered to operate safely in the presence of flammable or explosive atmospheres without the need for a ground connection. Crohmiq Type D FIBCs are made of a special fabric that provides protection from hazardous electrostatic discharges by safely dissipating charge into the atmosphere by a process called corona.
The FIBC industry has experimented with alternative anti-electrostatic fabrics, but after thorough independent testing and deliberation, Bulk Lift maintains that Crohmiq technology is the ONLY Type D FIBC that has consistently meet and exceeds the IEC standard for Type D FIBCs.
The Right Electro-static Bag, On Time
More information on Crohmiq:
- How Crohmiq Works
- Proving the Safety of Crohmiq
- Reasons to Choose Crohmiq
- A Brief History of Crohmiq
- Crohmiq FAQs
- Compliance with FDA and European Food Contact Regulations
- Article: Dangers of Combustible Dust
- Article: Choosing a Safe Static Protective FIBC
- Article: Testing & Certifying the Safety of Static Protective FIBCs
Crohmiq is a registered trademark of Texene LLC.